Friday, June 19, 2009

And we're IN!

Last night was our first night in our new house....and Oliver slept the whole night!!! He must have known how much I truly needed it. WE have been in here day and night since June 1st getting the house in move-in condition: tiling floors, painting, cleaning, good lord a lot of cleaning.

I have fallen in love with the house though. A little cape cod on a corner lot with a lake 10 steps away. I hear kids swimming and see canoes every day. The entire street looks like the English country side. Forget-me-nots and buttercups are scattered all over our lawn. It truly is an amazing home.

Being near Matthew's family has also been amazing. I didn't realize how much help I needed. Trying to do it all does not work. Matt's Mum is down from England and has been a MASSIVE help. Oliver has really enjoyed getting to know all of his new uncles and aunts too! Uncle Iain and Aunty Gillian are getting closer to their due date (end of October) so we are all getting excited.

Anyhow, I will try and catch everyone up to speed with the goings on in Team LMnO. Oh yeah, that's our new family name. LMnO...(Lisa Matt n Oli)

(Since I lost my stupid camera uploader cord thinger here is an oldy but goody!)

1 comment:

Heather Maxwell Hall said...

congrats on the move, team LMnO! god, he's cute...

thx for the good luck wishes! i can't wait...